My Donation is vital for our on going work
tuambabies.org "TuamBabies Organisation", is a Registered Company at CRO Companies Registration Office, Ireland. Number 12496625
To show my resolve I am going to Donate my entire House, my Private Collection of Rare Books, Documents, Pamphlets, Art and Jewellery. Owen Felix O'Neill
It will take time but my Donation is needed to fund the Resource Centre, for all the Women, and Children, that lived and Worked in all the Religious Run Institutions in Ireland.
1. To be a holding centre for all documentation from Church-held archives and to campaign to prevent the further destruction of relevant records.
2. To be a resource centre where all Survivors, their families and those of dead Victims can be assisted with pertinet research.
3. To be a safe place where Survivors can access useful and free information with experts on law, housing, social programmes etc. available for consultation.
4. To campaign to ensure that all human-remain disposal sites are excavated with DNA analysis performed on all skulls and, where possible, identified.
5. To be a resource centre where DNA can be matched to the remains of women and children discovered in the Institutions’ mass disposal sites.
6. To campaign to ensure that all exhumed remains, whether identified or not, be given a decent burial.
7. To campaign to ensure that all Survivors of religious-run Institutions are properly compensated and have their daily needs lawfully provided for.
8. To give a voice to all Victims and Survivors on social and other media outlets, and to counter the Irish Catholic Church’s falsehoods.
9. To campaign to bring to account through the Irish Courts all Religious who committed atrocities in the Institutions and to seek just compensation.
10. To campaign to hold the Irish Government to account for the dereliction of its lawful responsibilities to protect all citizens equally.
11. To examine the concepts of the Irish Catholic Church’s solution to social care and how the Religious Institutions were run.
12. To identify the economic, political, and social environment that allowed the Irish Catholic Church to assume total moral control and create a repressive society with hatred and intolerance of unwed mothers and their children as a doctrine.